THE ART & ARTISTS
Click images to enlarge.
The images are examples of this artist's work. Exact items may or may not be in stock at the gallery. Please contact us if you have questions about the availability of specific items.
Maggie Jaszczak is a potter and mixed-media artist originally from Ontario, Canada. She completed her undergraduate studies in Canada and earned her MFA in Ceramics from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis in 2013.
Jaszczak has participated in ceramic residency programs at:
- Penland School of Craft in Penland, North Carolina
- New Taipei Ceramics Museum in New Taipei City, Taiwan
- The Archie Bray Foundation in Helena, Montana
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center in Snowmass, Colorado
- Medalta Potteries in Medicine Hat, Alberta
Maggie has taught classes and workshops in the United States and Canada. She and her husband live in rural Minnesota where they work as studio artists.
807 Bell Street
La Pointe, WI 54850
104 Rittenhouse Avenue
Bayfield, WI 54814
Fr: 11 a - 5 p
Sa: 11 a - 5 p
Su: 11 p - 2 p
Click below to view the Bayfield hours.