THE ART & ARTISTS
Click images to enlarge.
The images are examples of this artist's work. Exact items may or may not be in stock at the gallery. Please contact us if you have questions about the availability of specific items.
To me, the art of wet felting is about enjoying the process and pushing the limits of the materials. I can become completely absorbed and entranced when sculpting my products, focused on what is right in front of me as well as the texture and smell of the wool.
I love the fact that, using the same natural materials, I can create elegant wearable art or a durable solid wool rug. Thank you for taking the time to enjoy and learn about this traditional art.
Some recent honors include:
- Best of Show (2018) – Riverside Arts Walk
- Fine Arts Award (2017) – Kohler Midsummer Festival of the Arts
- Festival Favorite in Fine Arts (2017) – Stone Arch Bridge Festival
- First Place (2017) – Riverside Arts Weekend
- Patrons Choice Award (2016) – Midsummer Festival of the Arts
- Award of Excellence (2016) – Deerfield Festival of Fine Arts
- Best in Fiber (2015) – Park Point Art Fair
- Clara Congdon Award for Fashion (2013) – Glensheen Art Fair
- Accessory Designer of the Year (2013) – RAW Madison
M: 10 a – 4 p
F: 11 a - 5 p
Sa: 11 a - 5 p
Su: 12 p - 3 p
Hours may vary. Check Facebook or Instagram for the latest.